We are looking for a skilled Tester, to join our Bratislava-based team! As Software Engineer in Test, you will have the opportunity to control the quality of our games, contributing to game feature design, providing useful feedback throughout the game development lifecycle and maintaining excellence of our products.
Your daily tasks will include:
• Handling bugs and defects
• Testing games on various mobile devices, desktops and browsers
• Performing UI, UX, functional, performance and exploratory tests
• Scripting automation
• Close cooperation with developers, creative team and fellow testers
We are looking for skilled individuals with:
• Ability to write detailed manual test cases effectively
• Skills to test complex applications
• Basic experience with software development processes
• Basic knowledge of TFS or Firebug or JIRA
• Common skills like capturing videos, working with multiple remote desktops, recycling application pools, backing up and restoring databases, working with GIT
• Ability to prepare simple scripts in tools such as PowerShell, AutoIt, Fiddler, Postman
• Experience in API testing
• Ability to document new procedures in detail
• Test Automation and scripting is an advantage
• Logical thinking and analytical skills
• An eye for technical and sensory detail
• Communicative English (both written and spoken)
• Experience with mobile testing and Appium framework is an asset
• ISTQB is an asset
C# .NET Developer
As a C# .NET Developer you will have the opportunity to develop new backend applications using .NET Core C# technologies and the newest frameworks and tools: NET Core, SQL Server 2016. You will also be cooperating with other team members on implementing specific solutions and participating actively in the analysis functionality.
Are you a good fit for our team? Let's find out!
- We are looking for gaming enthusiasts with
- Strong knowledge in programming in C# and SQL
- Good overview of the newest technologies and ability to write a clean and maintainable code
- An open mind and creative thinking
- Experience with NET Core, Version Control System (i.e. TFS, Git, SVN), OOP and Design Patterns is an advantage.
How can you benefit from working with SYNOT Games?
- You will be part of an experienced team with passion for innovation in a highly creative, inspiring and young environment.
- You will have a chance to work with the most current versions of technologies on the market and acquire various certificates.
- Working at SYNOT Games is an opportunity to work under a stable SYNOT brand with 25 years of history.
- Besides, what else could be more fun than creating games?
Why synot games?
At SYNOT Games, we provide you the opportunity to be part of a highly dedicated team of some of the biggest experts in the gaming industry.