We are looking for
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate documents, and reports.
- Gathering and processing data/ documents for AML purposes.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Vehicle fleet management.
- Organizing teambuilding activities.
Place of work
- Bratislava, Slovak Republic office
Employee perks, benefits
- 2 additional vacation days
- Fruit days
- Informal working atmosphere
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- English - Intermediate (B1)
Personality requirements and skills
- time management
Why synot games?
At SYNOT Games, we provide you the opportunity to be part of a highly dedicated team of some of the biggest experts in the gaming industry.